1. In The Woods If you and your dog love to go camping or hiking in the forrest it’s the perfect place to go for your engagement photo session. Making a chalk board with a colored frame to match your wedding colors is a fun way to make the big announcement. Be sure to get a shot of you kissing with your dog looking toward the camera and of course the paw on your hands, it’s so fun!
2. A Car Ride Do you have fun going on car rides together, or going on long road trips? If you have fun memories from going together as a couple on trips with your dog then maybe a fun car picture would work well.
3. Dog Beach If you like to spend your weekends playing fetch with your dog at the local dog beach or dog park, that would be a fun place to have the photo shoot. Involving other dogs at the park you have socialized with for years could be a lot of fun!
4. The Athletic Family Love going on runs in the morning with your dog? If this sounds like you take some fun photos with your pup and possibly medals you have won from marathons or runs. Even grab some action shots dressed up in running clothes.
5. Backyard Hangout If staying home and playing fetch in the backyard while having a bbq is more your style, have a fun and low-key shot in your backyard. Throw up a backdrop and have fun with it. Do things you all love to do together for fun.
6. Tell a Story Telling stories is really fun, if you have a fun narrative to tell this is always unique. This examples was the classic peanut butter and jelly. They were lost until they met her soon to be fiance (jelly). Dream up a story to tell about how you met, or things you love to do while your together.
7. City Stroll Love to stroll the street with your dog on a cool autumn night, this is just your photo shoot! Grab your dog and head out to the streets for some of your favorite scenic areas to take some beautiful classic photos.
8. Nature Time Head out to your local nature preserve and go on a short hike. You can plan according to season, if you like flowers go in spring or autumn for colorful leaves.
9. Pool/surf Time Does your dog love to play in the water with you, be it surfing or swimming grab some beach or pool side fun in the summer time.
10. Picnic Time If you are searching for a relaxing low key photo shoot with your pup then a picnic is perfect. Grab some dog treats and some of your favorite snacks and a few board games or books. Go to your favorite spot and just relax.